Perfect Kirby 1.2 Perfect Kirby 1.2

this was good

good, long, and one thing that annoyed me.. ur geography skills are poor lol. the map was just crazy. im from scotland, and what u said was england was england and scotland, the bottom half is england tand the top is scotland, and what u had as scotland is ireland..

Autumn Autumn

that was crap

u were slagging that guy who did the "oral sex is a beautiful song" and yes it was rubbish but at least it was a good style of music and none of this pish. ur good at this but man thats one hell of a gay style of music, fairy music is what it is.

Oral sex is a beautiiful thing Oral sex is a beautiiful thing

nah dude this does suck

ur good enough at guitar and u got potential but ur recording qualities are just crap. and the songs are just stupid

TheRealMrPretzel responds:

cmon dude, this is a clear recording, and i have made about 20 other songs but i need 2 copywrite them before i put them here. Also i didn't even write this song, my friend did, and as 4 gayman, that was made up in like 20 secounds, I listened 2 your stuff, too that was really good man, but all i have is a computer and mic to record all my stuff so it might not be as great as a normal recording, anywayz, i gtg.

Later.

Last Resort Remix Last Resort Remix

wtf

this isnt a remix dude, uve just changed the EQ and drowned it in reverb.. this sucks

KN0X responds: